ROIG Lawyers attorneys are recognized for their legal services by publications that conduct annual reviews within the legal industry.
- In 2017, ROIG Lawyers was recognized as an "Outstanding Law Firm" by Dade Legal Aid & Put Something Back for its pro bono efforts in Miami-Dade County;
- In 2016, Edward J. Carbone was ranked in the 2017 Edition of U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" in the field of Health Care Law;
- In 2016, Stephen G. Mellor has earned the AV Preeminent Rating the Highest Possible Rating from Martindale-Hubbell;
- In 2016, Julie Harris Nelson has been nominated for appointment to the Miami-Dade County Court by the Judicial Nominating Commission for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit;
- In 2016, Paul Michael Gabe secured a victory on behalf of the defendant insurer in a case involving the contractual interpretation and coverage of subject insurance policy;
- In 2016, Drew A. Stoller was re-appointed to serve for a second term on the Alternative Dispute Resolution and Judicial Relations Committees for the Palm Beach County Bar Association (PBCBA);
- In 2016, five attorneys throughout the firm's statewide office were promoted to partners: Keith Hernandez, Ricardo M. Luces, Peter S. Nayrouz, Julie Harris Nelson, and Miguel R. Roura;
- In 2016, Lissette M. Alvarez earned the AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell;
- In 2016, John E. Eckard II became a certified Florida Supreme Court Circuit/Civil Court Mediator;
- In 2016, Julie Harris Nelson was appointed to the Board of Directors for Miami Bridge;
- In 2016, Marcus B. Griggs was appointed to serve on the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee C for The Florida Bar from August 2016 to July 2019;
- In 2016, Drew A. Stoller earned the AV Preeminent Rating the Highest Possible Rating from
- In 2016, Jeffrey B.
Tutanwas honored as an Expert Lawyer by the Boca Raton Observer;
- In 2016, Melanie L. Smith was appointed Co-chair of The Health and Wellness Committee for the Florida Association
forWomen Lawyers (FAWL);
- In 2016, Christine Louissaint was appointed Chapter Representative for Miami-Dade FAWL;
- In 2016, Julie Harris Nelson was selected as State Treasurer for the Florida Association
forWomen Lawyers (FAWL);
- In 2016, ROIG attorneys recognized as 2016 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars;
- In 2016, Paul Michael Gabe joined the Insurance Fraud Committee of the Claims and Litigation Management (CLM) Alliance;
- In 2016, Craig P. Liszt became Board Certified in Admiralty and Maritime Law by The Florida Bar;
- In 2016, Jose Leonardo Gomez was appointed vice-chairperson of the North Broward Section of the Broward County Bar Association.
- In 2016, our partners, Michael A. Rosenberg, Nelson C. Bellido and Drew A. Stoller were recognized as 2016 Power Leaders in Law & Accounting by the South Florida Business Journal.
- In 2016, Jenna T. Hackman successfully completed and graduated from Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program Class 22.
- In 2016, ROIG Lawyers ranked #1 in the nation in Law360's "The 10 Best Law Firms For Hispanic Attorneys;"
- In 2016, Michelle McIntyre Wasielewski graduated from the Tampa Connection leadership program.
- In 2016, ROIG Lawyers was nationally ranked in both Law360's "Top 50 Firms for Minority Equity Partners" and "Top 100 Firms for Minority Attorneys" lists for 2016. We were ranked #31 in the "Top 50 Firms for Minority Equity Partners" and #14 in the "Top 100 firms for Minority Attorneys;"
- In 2016, Sharhonda Robinson-Edwards was admitted to practice in the U.S District for the Southern District of Florida;
- In 2016, partners Michael A. Rosenberg, Drew A. Stoller and Nelson C. Bellido were named by the South Florida Business Journal as a "Power Leaders in Law and Accounting;"
- In 2016, Jeffrey B.
Tutanappointed to the Civil Trial Law Certification Committee of The Florida Bar;
- In 2016, Marcus B. Griggs received a Put Something Back pro bono award from Dade Legal Aid for his abundant and exceptional pro bono work in the Miami-Dade legal community;
- In 2016, ROIG Lawyers ranked #5 of midsized companies in South Florida on Sun Sentinel's Top Workplaces List, two years in a row;
- In 2016, ROIG Lawyers was ranked #359 on Law360's 400 Largest Law Firms Annual List;
- In 2016, Law360 ranked ROIG Lawyers #40 on the 2016 "Top 100 Law Firms for Female Attorneys" list for a second year in a row;
- In 2016, Ed Carbone, Julie Harris Nelson,
VeresaJones Adams, and Craig P. Liszt were appointed and reappointed to standing committees of The Florida Bar;
- In 2016, attorneys Michael A. Rosenberg, Craig P. Liszt, and Marcus B. Griggs are nominees and finalists for the Dade County Bar Association's Legal Luminaries Award. Michael is a finalist in the Insurance category, Craig in Admiralty, and Marcus in Pro Bono and Public Interest;
- In 2016, Bahreddine
Hannatwas appointed president of Business Networking International (BNI) Collaboration;
- In 2016, Cassandra Zayne was accepted into the Boca Chamber's Leadership Boca 2016;
- In 2016, Nelson C. Bellido was re-elected to a two-year term to the Miami-Dade County Fair & Exposition Board of Directors and was elected Incoming Chairperson of the Dade County Fair & Exposition;
- In 2016, Staci L. Burton received an award at the 28th Annual Pro Bono Recognition Evening and Auction from the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County in the area of Family Law for providing over 100 pro bono hours;
- In 2016,
VeresaJones Adams was accepted into the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity 2016 Fellows Program;
- In 2016, Christine Louissaint received the Certification Fraud Examiner (CFE) Certificate from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners;
- In 2016, Angela C. Valdivieso was selected to the 2015 Edition of Legal Leaders South Florida's Top Rated Lawyers list in the categories of general practice, litigation, and personal injury;
- In 2016, John S. Leinicke and Kristina Davis Forst obtained their Florida Health Care Risk Management License and have been approved as health care risk managers by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA);
- In 2016, John S. Leinicke was re-elected as President of the Dade County Defense Bar Association (DCDBA) for a third term;
- In 2015, Nelson C. Bellido received an award from the Miami-Dade Commission on Ethics & Public Trust for his dedicated service as Chairman from December 2013-2015;
- In 2015, John S. Leinicke was selected as a facilitator for the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Leadership Miami 2015-2016 class;
- In 2015, Craig P. Liszt was selected as the Bos'n officer for the Fort Lauderdale Mariners Club;
- In 2015, partners Nelson C. Bellido and Ed Carbone were selected for inclusion in the 2015 Super Lawyers Business Edition. Nelson was selected in the area of Business Litigation and Ed for Medical Malpractice;
- In 2015, Nelson C. Bellido was featured in Miami Today's 2015 Book of Leaders;
- In 2015, Jenna T. Hackman was selected to the South Florida Go Red For Women Campaign Executive Leadership Committee;
- In 2015, John S.
Leinickewas appointed Sponsorship Vice Chair of the DRI Young Lawyers Steering Committee;
- In 2015, Jenna T. Hackman and Angela C. Valdivieso were elected to the Children's Home Society of Florida's (CHSFL) Board of Directors Intercoastal Division;
- In 2015, Ed Carbone was selected to serve a
two yearterm on the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM) Journal Editorial Review Board;
- In 2015, Marcus B. Griggs was selected as a fellow in the Miami-Dade Legal Aid's Leadership Academy;
- In 2015, Miguel R. Roura was elected as Co-Chair of the Florida Defense Lawyers Association (FDLA) Young Lawyers Committee for a two-year term;
- In 2015, Daphne M. Robinson Shaw was selected as a "Model of Success" by the Dunedin Fine Art Center (DFAC) for their annual fashion show "Wearable Art Eleven;"
- In 2015, Mark J. Rose was elected to a two-year term
tothe Florida Defense Lawyers Association (FDLA) Board of Directors and selected as Board Liaison for the FDLA Auto/Transportation Committee;
- In 2015, Ed Carbone was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2016 in the field of HealthCare Law;
- In 2015, Raquel D. Campos was recognized as an AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated™ attorney from Martindale-Hubbell;
- In 2015, the University of Michigan Alumni (Miami- Fort Lauderdale Club) elected Julie Harris Nelson as a member of their Board of Directors;
- In 2015, Michael A. Rosenberg was recognized as 2015 Daily Business Review Rising Star;
- In 2015, Bahreddine
Hannatwas appointed Judge Advocate for American Legion Harvey W. Seeds Post 29;
- In 2015, Julie Harris Nelson was appointed as the Diversity and Inclusion Committee Liaison to the Florida Association
forWomen Lawyers (FAWL) State Board of Directors;
- In 2015, the Duke University Alumni Association appointed Nelson C. Bellido Chairperson of their Advisory Council;
- In 2015, the Palm Beach County Bar Association appointed Drew A. Stoller to their Judicial Relations and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) committees;
- In 2015, Nelson C. Bellido was recognized as Florida’s Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine
- In 2015, Nelson C. Bellido and Edward J. Carbone were selected as Florida Super Lawyers and John S. Leinicke, Jessica Z. Martin, Stephen G. Mellor, Jacqueline R.A. Root, Mark J. Rose, and Michael A. Rosenberg were selected as Florida Rising Stars;
- In 2015, the Tampa Bay Business Journal ranked Roig Lawyers #19 on the 2015 "List of Florida's Largest Law Firms;"
- In 2015, the South Florida Business Journal ranked Roig Lawyers #13 on the "Top Law Firms" list;
- In 2015, The Daily Business Review ranked Roig Lawyers #19 on the Review 100;
- In 2015, Roig Lawyers was recognized by South Florida Business & Wealth magazine as the winner of the 2015 "Leaders in Law" award;
- In 2015, Sun Sentinel ranked Roig Lawyers #5 as a "Top WorkPlace";
- In 2015, Roig Lawyers was recognized by Law360 as one of the Top 100 Firms for Female Attorneys;
- In 2015, seven of the firm’s attorneys were appointed to the Florida Bar Committees. Lissette M. Alvarez (Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee); Raquel D. Campos (Traffic Court Rules Committee); Edward J. Carbone (Constitutional Judiciary Committee); Claudia S. Dominguez (Voluntary Bar Liaison); Christine Louissaint (Diversity and Inclusion Committee); Julie Harris Nelson (Diversity and Inclusion Committee); and Michael A. Rosenberg (Small Claims Rules Committee);
- In 2015, the Healthcare practice group was ranked by U.S. News & World Report - Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List;
- In 2015, Roig Lawyers was recognized by Law360 as one of the largest US Law Firms on their Top 400 list;
- In 2015, the firm was recognized as a “Top Law Firm” in South Florida Legal Guide;
- In 2015, three of the firm’s attorneys were recognized in the South Florida Legal Guide’s annual list of the most highly regarded lawyers in South Florida. Fernando L. Roig (Commercial Litigation) and Nelson C. Bellido (Corporate and Business Litigation) have been selected as “Top Lawyers” and Michael A. Rosenberg (Insurance Defense) has been selected as a “Top Up & Comer”;
- In 2015, Lisa Lullove, an attorney in the West Palm Beach office, was given an Honorable mention by Attorney at Law Magazine as an Attorney to Watch in 2015;
- From 2013-2015, Edward J. Carbone, managing partner of the Tampa office, was listed in Best Lawyers®;
- Edward J. Carbone, is a member of the Board of Directors
forthe Florida Defense Lawyers’ Association and is on the Editorial Board for Trial Advocate Quarterly;
- Roig Lawyers attorneys Kim Hill (appellate and workers’ compensation) and Jeff
Tutan(civil trial) have been recognized as Board Certified by the Florida Bar;
- In 2014, The Daily Business Review ranked Roig Lawyers #2 in the “Top 25 Most Diverse Law Firms in South Florida” list;
- In 2014, Nelson C. Bellido, was appointed Chairman of the Miami-Dade Commission on Ethics & Public Trust;
- In 2014, Michael A. Rosenberg, was named by the South Florida Business Journal as a “Power Leaders in Law and Accounting”;
- In 2014, Jessica Z. Martin, was named by the March of Dimes as a “Women of Distinction honoree”;
- In 2014, Mark J. Rose, was named by the Florida Defense Lawyers’ Association as a recipient of the “James A. Dixon Young Lawyer Award”;
- In 2012, Peter S. Nayrouz and Miguel R. Roura, attorneys in the Tampa office, were recognized by FIFEC as nominees for “Insurance Attorney of the Year”;
- From 2010-present Nelson C. Bellido, managing partner of the Miami office, has been recognized by Florida Super Lawyers as a leader in the business litigation practice;
- From 2010-2011, Patricia G. Preciado was named a Florida Bar Fellow;
- From 2006-2014, Nelson C. Bellido was recognized by Florida Trend’s Florida Legal EliteTM in Complex Commercial Litigation;
- From 2001-2007, Fernando L. Roig, was appointed by former Governor Jeb Bush to the Fourth District Court of Appeal Judicial Nominating Commission;
- In 2007, Fernando L. Roig, founding partner of Roig Lawyers, was appointed by former Governor Jeb Bush as the Chair of the Fourth District Court of Appeal Judicial Nominating Commission; and
- From 1999-2001, Fernando L. Roig, founding partner of Roig Lawyers, was nominated by former Governor Jeb Bush to the Governor’s Commission for the Everglades.
The Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory has also given Roig Lawyers