Cecile S. Mendizabal is an associate in the Miami office of Roig Lawyers. She concentrates her practice on Personal Injury Protection (PIP)/No-Fault litigation.
Cecile has worked extensively in matters involving Personal Injury Protection coverage, fraud, material misrepresentation, bodily injury, subrogation, and bad faith and has represented various major insurance companies in all aspects of litigation. Cecile has also negotiated and structured a number of global settlements and obtained countless dismissals for her clients. In addition, she is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Microsoft Office Specialist.
Cecile also is experienced in the areas of family law and consumer bankruptcy law. She has negotiated and handled ancillary matters stemming from
Cecile has also handled immigration matters where she has represented indigent clients regarding asylum claims, adjustments, appeals, motions to
News & Events
- ROIG Lawyers Attorneys Present Ridesharing CE Course to National Insurance Carrier
July 20, 2017
- New Florida Law Deems Ridesharing Drivers As Independent Contractors & Provides Minimum Insurance Requirements
June 19, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Sponsors Kozyak's 2017 Annual Minority Mentoring Picnic
January 26, 2017
- Roig Lawyers Expands Litigation Practice Group with Two New Attorneys
January 20, 2016
- Michael A. Alfonso and Cecile S. Mendizabal Featured in The Florida Bar News, On the Move Section
February 11, 2016
- Cecile S. Mendizabal Featured in South Florida Business Journal's People on the Move
January 26, 2016
Presenter, "The Ridesharing Generation: Insurance Implications and Complications" 25th Annual Florida Insurance Fraud Education Committee (FIFEC), June 2017
Presenter, "Case Law Update and Ethics," Mercury Insurance, February 2017.
Presenter, "Legal Update: Auto Liability/PIP & Trucking Claims," Gallagher Bassett Services, November 2016.