Christine Louissaint, CFE is an associate in the Miami office of Roig Lawyers.
Christine concentrates her practice in Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claims. Christine handles claims regarding the necessity of medical treatment,
Prior to joining the firm, Christine gained experience at a boutique plaintiff’s personal injury and PIP litigation firm where she negotiated bodily injury cases with insurance adjusters and drafted various demand letters to insurance companies for bodily injury and uninsured motorist claims. Christine has conducted extensive motion practice including but not limited to motions to strike affirmative defenses, motions to compel better responses, motions for protective order expert witness fee and ex-parte motions to compel discovery responses in regards to Personal Injury Protection (PIP) litigation. Christine has handled litigation matters in Haitian Creole with clients.
While attending St. Thomas University School of Law, Christine was a member of various organizations, including the Black Law Students Association, Caribbean Law Student Association, and Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity. She was also a member of the International Moot Court, Intercultural Human Rights Law Review, and was a Mock Trial Competitor.
Christine served as an intern for The Honorable Mel Grossman at the Broward courthouse probate division where she gained experience performing legal research and drafted petitions to determine incapacity and petitions to appoint a plenary guardian. She observed hearings dealing with petitions for summary administration, petitions for formal administration, petitions to determine homestead, petitions to sell real property, disputes between guardian and ward, disputes between co-personal representatives over fees, and Marchman Act and Baker Act hearings.
Christine was born in Brooklyn, New York and raised in Baldwin, Long Island.
News & Events
- ROIG Lawyers Sponsors Kozyak's 2017 Annual Minority Mentoring Picnic
January 26, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers’ Miami Attorney Completes Fraud Investigation Course
August 19, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers’ Christine Louissaint Appointed Chapter Representative for Miami-Dade FAWL
June 30, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers Miami Attorney Receives Certification Fraud Examiner Certificate
February 29, 2016
- Seven Roig Lawyers Attorneys Appointed to Florida Bar Committees
April 9, 2015
- Nine ROIG Lawyers Attorneys Featured in The Florida Bar News & Notes Section
August 3, 2016
- Christine Louissaint Featured in Florida Law Weekly
April 7, 2016
- Roig Lawyers Attorneys Featured in The Florida Bar News
April 4, 2016
- Christine Louissaint Quoted in Law360 Article "What Attorneys Wish They Knew When They Graduated"
June 29, 2015
- 2017 Annual Minority Mentoring Picnic
February 4, 2017
- 2016 Florida Insurance Fraud Education Committee (FIFEC) Conference
June 8, 2016
Presenter, "The Strawmann-Clinic.com: ABC's of Unlicensed Clinics," 24th Annual Florida Insurance Fraud Education Committee (FIFEC) Committee, June 2016.