Claudia S. Dominguez is a senior associate in the Miami office of Roig Lawyers.
Claudia concentrates her practice on all aspects of Personal Injury Protection (PIP) litigation, where she handles cases from inception through trial. As a member of the firm’s trial division, Claudia has gained invaluable experience in strategic litigation and trial preparation, including the preservation of appellate issues. She has also resolved cases through the use of alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
Prior to joining the firm, Claudia was an associate at a civil litigation defense firm in Plantation, Florida, where she focused her practice on insurance defense and personal injury.
While in law school, Claudia interned with various judges at the Immigration Court in Miami, Florida, and also clerked for several assistant chief counsels with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Krome Detention Center.
- Obtained a dismissal based on Plaintiff’s failure to meet a condition precedent to filing a PIP suit. On appeal, the dismissal based on Plaintiff’s premature demand letter was affirmed by the 17th Judicial Circuit Court.
- Assisted in obtaining a jury verdict for an insurer on the issue of the reasonableness of a medical provider’s charges. The jury found that the provider overcharged and what the insurer paid was reasonable. This was the first PIP trial in West Palm Beach in several years.
- Obtained a favorable arbitration ruling in favor of
insureron the issue of the reasonableness of a medical provider’s charges.
News & Events
- Deerfield Beach Attorney Claudia Dominguez Joins Majesco Convergence 2017 Panel
September 20, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Sponsors the BCBA YLS Judicial Reception
May 10, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Sponsors Kozyak's 2017 Annual Minority Mentoring Picnic
January 26, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Attorney Accepted into the Leadership Fort Lauderdale Program 2016-2017
July 20, 2016
- Seven Roig Lawyers Attorneys Appointed to Florida Bar Committees
April 9, 2015
- Roig Lawyers Attorneys Publish Articles in Lexology
October 15, 2015
- Roig Lawyers Attorneys Publish Articles in DRI Newsletter
October 1, 2015
- Convergence 2017
October 1, 2017
- Broward County Bar Association YLS Judicial Reception
May 17, 2017
- 2017 Annual Minority Mentoring Picnic
February 4, 2017