Claudia S. Dominguez is an associate in the Deerfield Beach office of Roig Lawyers.
Claudia concentrates her practice in the area of Personal Injury Protection (PIP) litigation, where she handles cases from inception through preparation for trial. She has also resolved cases through the use of alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
Prior to joining the firm, Claudia was an associate at a civil litigation defense firm in Plantation, Florida, where she concentrated in insurance defense and personal injury.
While in law school, Claudia interned with various judges at the Immigration Court in Miami, Florida, and also clerked for several assistant chief counsels with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Krome Detention Center.
- Assisted in obtaining a jury verdict for an insurer on the issue of the reasonableness of a medical provider’s charges. The jury found that the provider overcharged and what the insurer paid was reasonable. This was the first PIP trial in West Palm Beach in several years.
- Obtained a favorable arbitration ruling in favor of insurer on the issue of the reasonableness of a medical provider’s charges.
News & Events
- ROIG Lawyers Sponsors Kozyak's 2017 Annual Minority Mentoring Picnic
January 26, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Attorney Accepted into the Leadership Fort Lauderdale Program 2016-2017
July 20, 2016
- Seven Roig Lawyers Attorneys Appointed to Florida Bar Committees
April 9, 2015
- Roig Lawyers Attorneys Publish Articles in Lexology
October 15, 2015
- Roig Lawyers Attorneys Publish Articles in DRI Newsletter
October 1, 2015
- 2017 Annual Minority Mentoring Picnic
February 4, 2017