Drew A. Stoller is the managing partner in the West Palm Beach office of Roig Lawyers.
Drew concentrates his practice in insurance defense litigation and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) cases throughout Florida, including Palm Beaches, Treasure Coast, Space Coast and Central Florida.
Drew has devoted 12 years to developing close working relationships with national and regional insurance companies. He defends carriers on a variety of issues including staged accidents, coverage issues, examinations under oath, breach of contract disputes, declaratory actions, and petitions for writs of discovery. He also has extensive experience with investigations pertaining to insurance fraud.
He regularly trains adjusters throughout Florida in various aspects of insurance law, including PIP, depositions, investigations, examinations under oath, and litigation. Drew also volunteers time as an Attorney Ad Litem in Dependency Court.
He is committed to resolving conflicts through alternative dispute resolution as a substitute for litigation whenever possible.
Prior to joining Roig Lawyers, Drew served as an Assistant Public Defender in Brevard and Broward Counties, giving him extensive trial experience. In addition, his prior experience includes litigating personal injury claims on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
Drew has been certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit Court Mediator.
He is AV® Preeminent™ Peer-Review Rated 4.8 out of 5.0 by Martindale-Hubbell.
Drew was born near Pittsburgh, PA and moved to South Florida with his family in 1979.
- Obtained a jury verdict for an insurer, on the hotly contested issue of the reasonableness of a medical provider’s charges. The jury found that the provider overcharged and what the insurer paid was reasonable. This was the first PIP trial in West Palm Beach in several years.
- Won summary judgments in favor of client, an insurance company, when medical providers challenged its policy language. The courts found the policy language permitted the insurer to apply the PIP statute’s schedule of maximum charges in these cases of first impression.
- Roig Lawyers Attorney Sets Precedent in Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Case
January 29, 2015
- Roig Lawyers Obtains Victory
November 25, 2014
News & Events
- ROIG Lawyers Partner Drew Stoller Re-Appointed to Palm Beach County Bar Association Committees
August 26, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers Partner Drew Stoller Achieves the AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
July 20, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers Trio Selected as “Power Leaders in Law & Accounting” by the South Florida Business Journal
June 1, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers West Palm Partner Speaks At Alternative School
May 13, 2016
- Roig Lawyers Managing Partner of the West Palm Beach Office Appointed to Palm Beach County Bar Association Committees
June 29, 2015
- Three Roig Lawyers Attorneys Recognized as “Power Leaders in Law & Accounting” by the South Florida Business Journal
June 3, 2015
- Roig Lawyers Obtains Defense Victory
November 25, 2014
- Drew Stoller of Roig Lawyers Certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit Court Mediator
November 5, 2014
- ROIG Lawyers Trio Featured in NAMWOLF's Online News Section
June 13, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers Partners and Attorneys Featured in The Florida Bar News & Notes Section
June 10, 2016
- Drew Stoller Featured in The Palm Beach Post Article "A Who's Who of People in Palm Beach County Business, Civic Groups"
July 30, 2015
- Drew Stoller’s Precedent Setting Victory Axcess Diagnostics (Beehler, Christina) v. MGA Featured in Florida Law Weekly
June 10, 2015
- Drew Stoller Quoted in Law360 Article “What New Litigators Can Do To Win Their First Trial”
May 1, 2015
Co-Presenter, "Subtleties and Technicalities of IME Reports," ROIG Lawyers Monthly Lunch & Learn, April 2016.
Co-presenter, "Depositions: How to be Prepared and What to Expect," State Farm, April 2016.