Keith Hernandez is a partner in the Deerfield Beach office of Roig Lawyers.
He concentrates his practice in the areas of Personal Injury Protection (PIP)/No-Fault litigation and fraud (SIU) investigations. He also defends clients in cases involving bodily injury and uninsured motorists.
Prior to joining the firm, Keith was the Personal Injury Protection Manager for the Fort Lauderdale office of Allen, Kopet and Associates, where he oversaw several attorneys handling the firm’s personal injury protection cases.
Keith began his legal career as an associate at Green, Murphy, and Murphy, P.A., where he concentrated on the practice of personal injury, uninsured motorist, and personal injury protection (PIP) law. Keith has handled and tried numerous insurance defense cases.
After completing law school, Keith entered active duty in the U.S. Army where he served as a 1st Lieutenant stationed at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. He also served as a Military Police officer at Fort Drum, NY, where he attained the rank of Captain. Keith trained and deployed several units to Afghanistan and Iraq as well as trained cadets at the United States Military Academy, West Point, NY.
Keith was born at Mather Air Force Base in California and raised in New Jersey, Virginia, and South Florida.
News & Events
- Keith Hernandez and Dennis LaRosa to Present CE Course on Emergency Medical Condition Examination Protocols for ARNPs at the 2017 MCDN Fall Seminar
October 18, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Sponsors the 2017 Florida Insurance Fraud Education Committee Conference
June 1, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Promotes Five Attorneys to Partners in their Deerfield Beach, Miami and Tampa Offices
August 17, 2016
- Florida Law Weekly Publishes Opinion from PIP Medical Benefits Suit
September 1, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Newest Partners Named in Law360 List "Law360 Names Attys Who Moved Up The Firm Ranks In Q3"
October 28, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers Partners Featured in The Miami Herald Movers Column
August 30, 2016
Presenter, "Siri, Where's My Car? The Emergence of Autonomous Vehicle Technologies" 25th Annual Florida Insurance Fraud Education Committee (FIFEC), June 2017
Presenter, "Out of State Policy Handling and Defense Strategies," Safeco, June 2016.
Presenter, "Out of State Policy-Handling and Defense Strategies," Liberty Mutual, April 2016.