Patricia G. Preciado is a partner in the Deerfield Beach office of Roig Lawyers and Chair of our first party property division.
Patricia manages all types of
Prior to joining the firm, Patricia gained experience at a plaintiff’s
While in law school, she interned with the Florida International University College of Law Educational Advocacy Clinic and the Legal Aid of Broward County Special Education Project. She would act as a liaison between her clients, children with unique educational needs, and their respective schools, to create an agreed Individualized Education Plan (IEP) tailored to meet the specific needs of her client.
Patricia is a native of Miami, Florida.
- Obtained a favorable settlement in an employment discrimination claim where a client suffered from a disability and the employer failed to reasonably accommodate its employee
- Obtained favorable rulings on dispositive motions regarding an Insured’s failure to comply with a condition precedent to suit
- Obtained favorable settlements for an Insurer subsequent to initial discovery, and due to the information obtained therein
News & Events
- Roig Lawyers Partners Selected to Present at the 2019 Florida Liability Claims Conference
April 1, 2019
- Roig Lawyers Partners Selected to Present at 2019 FIFEC Conference
March 18, 2019
- Patricia Preciado Receives Rising Insurance Star Executives (RISE) Award
August 1, 2018
- Deerfield Beach Partner Patricia Preciado Publishes Article in FDLA's Trial Advocate Quarterly
May 15, 2018
- Don’t Put The Suit Before The Supplemental Claim
May 15, 2018
- ROIG Lawyers Attorneys Selected to Present at the 2018 Florida Liability Claims Conference
March 28, 2018
- Three Roig Lawyers Attorneys Promoted to Partner in Deerfield Beach, Miami and Jacksonville
March 5, 2018
- Overreaching Assignments & Their Impact on Your Claims Handling
November 30, 2017
- Helping You Navigate the Choppy Waters of Hurricane Claims
September 26, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Attorneys Present Property and Medical Malpractice Continuing Education Courses at 2017 Florida Liability Claims Conference
June 1, 2017
- Florida Insurer Rating Criteria Suspended by Demotech
February 8, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Sponsors the 18th Annual Windstorm Insurance Conference
January 23, 2017
- Andrew v. Matthew: The Evolution of Investigative Tools in Insurance Investigations
November 1, 2016
- Dynamic Duo Present 5-Hour Law and Ethics Course at 20th Annual Florida Liability Claims Conference
June 7, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers New Partners Featured in NAMWOLF's Newsroom
March 19, 2018
- ROIG Lawyers New Partners Featured in the Miami Herald Movers Section
March 16, 2018
- ROIG Lawyers and Attorney Patricia Preciado featured in AM Best's BestConnect Newsletter
August 2, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Deerfield Beach Attorney Publishes Article in the Daily Business Review
November 3, 2016
- Nine ROIG Lawyers Attorneys Featured in The Florida Bar News & Notes Section
August 3, 2016
- Roig Lawyers Complimentary Webinar Series - When Adjusting Goes Too Far: The Best Interest of the Insured
July 25, 2018
- ROIG Lawyers Complimentary Webinar Series: Navigating Through Water Mitigation Claims
January 24, 2018
- 2017 Florida Liability Claims Conference
June 8, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers Attorneys Present CE titled "Public Adjusters & SIU"
June 13, 2016
- 20th Annual Florida Liability Claims Conference
June 8, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers Attorneys Presents on "Public Adjusters and SIU"
May 5, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers Attorneys Present CE on "Public Adjusters and SIU"
April 27, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers Trio Present CE on "Examinations Under Oath and the Law"
March 22, 2016
Speaker, "When Adjusting Goes Too Far," Roig Lawyers Continuing Education Webinar Series, July 2018
Speaker, "The Best Interest of the Insured - When Adjusting Goes Too Far," 2018 Florida Liability Claims Conference, June 2018
Presenter, "Navigating Through Water Mitigation Claims," Roig Lawyers Continuing Education Webinar Series, January 2018
Presenter, "Water Mitigation Claims" 20th Annual Florida Liability Claims Conference (FLCC), June 2017
Presenter, "5-Hour Law & Ethics Update- 5-620," 20th Annual Florida Liability Claims Conference (FLCC), June 2016.
Presenter, "Public Adjusters & SIU," May 2016.
Presenter, "Public Adjusters & SIU," April 2016.
Presenter, "Examinations Under Oath and the Law," March 2016.