Roig Lawyers Complimentary Webinar Series - Will You Have Coverage If You Cross the Line?
WhenMarch 27, 2019
2:00pm — 3:00pm
Stephen G. Mellor, Partner
Who Should Attend: This program is designed for insurance industry professionals that are involved in the claims litigation management process including CLO's, In-house Counsel, Staff attorneys, mid-level claims professional and claims adjusters.
CE Credit: Florida Adjusters - 1 Hour CE
This course provides insight as to how Florida law may affect Florida PIP coverage that is extended to insureds that have out of state policies but are involved in an accident in Florida. Additionally, the course will also provide pre-suit investigative techniques and different litigation strategies you can utilize when dealing with these types of claims.
The course will cover the following:
- No-Fault Statutes in other jurisdictions besides Florida
- How applicable Florida laws are interpreted in order to determine the appropriate No-Fault coverage
- Different investigative claims handling tools
- Pre-litigation and litigation techniques required to properly determine whether additional Florida No-Fault coverage can be extended
- Different nuisances found in the No-Fault Statutes in other jurisdictions and how they are similar or different to the Florida No-Fault Statute
STAY TUNED FOR OUR OTHER UPCOMING WEBINARS!