The Domestic Violence Panel Event: Focusing on the Past, Present and Future!
WhenOctober 1, 2015
12:00pm — 1:30pm
400 SE 2nd Ave.
Miami, FL 33131
Roig Lawyers is a proud sponsor of the Domestic Violence Panel Event hosted by The Dade County Defense Bar, Miami- Dade Chapter of Florida Association for Women Lawyers (MDFAWL) and Gwen S. Cherry Black Women Lawyers Association (GSCBWLA) during Domestic Violence Awareness month.
Our firm’s Miami attorney, Julie Harris Nelson, organized and will be the event’s moderator. The event will feature a panel of speakers who will discuss domestic violence issues. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to multiple domestic violence shelters in the Miami-Dade community.
- Teresa Sands, Esq. (former ASA and Chief of the DV Unit at the SAO)
- Circuit Court Judge Rodney Smith
- County Court Judge Gloria Gonzalez Meyer
- Bonnie Sockel- Stone, Esq. (private family law practitioner)
- Ricardo Luces, Esq. Roig Lawyers (former ASA)
- Claire Armagnac, Esq. (current ASA and FAWL member)