Roig Lawyers’ Data Analytics attorneys work hand in hand with our clients’ special investigative units, and are devoted to uncovering insurance fraud and prosecute civil suits against the perpetrators of such fraud or defend against fraudulent claims.
Our practice group offers our clients a detailed analytical approach in identifying and analyzing numerous forms of client data in order to achieve a favorable outcome.
Roig Lawyers’ Data Analytics practice uses sophisticated software to identify and analyze various types of fraud using data points to create highly effective analysis in all types of claims. Our Data Analytics attorneys and staff research numerous amounts of data points including client data such as the Florida Department of Health, Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, police reports/investigations, medical reports, social media, and public records in order to identify and investigate fraudulent claims. We take all the essential data points and, develop a synopsis of the fraud, explore new investigative avenues and uncover new schemes.
Roig Lawyers’ Data Analytics practice looks for trends and patterns in various types of data sources in order to offer our clients the best findings related to their matters. Our extensive Data Analytics knowledge has allowed Roig Lawyers to successfully defend our clients’ in thousands of fraudulent claims in fire, homeowners, auto, workers’ compensation, and health and life insurance.
Services provided by Roig Lawyers’ Data Analytics practice include:
- Analyze data for excessive or unnecessary medical treatment (including up-coding, over billing, or unnecessary procedures), false or forged signatures, fraudulent medical claims, staged accidents, and patient recruiting;
- Analyze the frequency of medical billing, treatment codes, and known medical staff resources;
- Providing data mining and analysis to detect fraud before it happens;
- Evaluation, investigation, and defense of fraudulent property claims (including arson and theft);
- Integrate unstructured data from various data points to create a comprehensive analysis;
- Analyze and evaluate attorney fee demands (including hours billed and identifying repetitive tasks).