Examinations Under Oath
Roig Lawyers has a dedicated team of professionals who are focused exclusively on Examinations Under Oath (EUO). With decades of experience in the area of first-party claims, our attorneys handle thousands of EUOs in PIP, BI, UM, fire, homeowners, workers’ compensation, and health and life insurance claims.
Our EUO practice emphasizes on the use of in-depth questioning techniques, accurate court reporter transcripts, and use of technology in analyzing claims. Our clients use our detailed claim analysis to determine if coverage will be extended or denied. Roig Lawyers EUO attorneys have a thorough understanding of policies and insurance laws and have mastered how to use EUO testimony to expose fraudulent claims.
We customize our legal plans accordingly, work closely with other Roig Lawyers’ who specialize in related practice areas, and keep our clients constantly informed. Our EUO practice group also understands the importance of handling claims on a timely and thorough basis, and our attorneys bring a wealth of knowledge and resources to address our clients’ specific needs.
The insurance claim process is straightforward; however, the results can be staggering.
Our EUO attorneys:
- Evaluate the policy, claim, presented “facts,” and advise how to proceed.
- Conduct the EUO in a professional and respectful manner with the precision needed to bring facts into focus and confirm the validity of a claim.
- Request any supporting documents that are reasonably necessary to evaluate the loss and bring facts into focus.
- Advise as to what further investigative work is warranted, such as interviewing neighbors and witnesses, or performing a forensic investigation of damage.
- Prepare a comprehensive analysis and recommendation to the insurance company.
Roig Lawyers EUO practice group is well-suited for these particular types of claims. Many of our other EUO attorneys have equally specific skills to their credit — such as CPA degrees, a degree in automobile science or the ability to speak as many as three languages. Our firm’s in-house healthcare policy advisor counsels our distinctive EUO team in inquiring thorough questions that will lead to our clients’ success.
We are actively involved with special organizations pertaining to our areas of practice including fraud and we are at the forefront of first-party claims issues and dedicated to serving the insurance industry. Our EUO attorneys are often asked to lecture before local, regional and national insurance groups on a variety of insurance-related topics.