Paul M. Gabe is an associate in the Miami office of Roig Lawyers.
Paul has significant experience in the areas of commercial finance, asset-based finance, governmental lobbying, intellectual property, premises liability and complex business litigation.
Additionally, Paul practices in the areas of insurance coverage and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)/No-Fault litigation and fraud (SIU) investigations. He also defends clients in cases involving property damage and general liability litigation. The identification and investigation of fraudulent claims represents a significant portion of Paul’s practice.
Paul has litigated actions in courts throughout the state of Florida, and regularly provides guidance and support to his insurance clients regarding unique coverage and liability issues.
Paul is also experienced in the use of alternative dispute resolution techniques, including mediation and arbitration, as a means of litigation avoidance.
Prior to joining Roig Lawyers, Paul worked at Boca Raton law firm specializing in commercial finance, asset based lending, and general corporate matters.
The Florida Department of Financial Services has approved Paul to teach continuing education courses for insurance companies, adjusters, and investigators.
- Obtained multiple voluntary dismissals of lawsuits, where through discovery, it was learned the provider submitted fraudulent billing that included false and misleading statements pursuant to Fla. Stat. 627.736(5)(b)(1)(c).
- Obtained multiple voluntary dismissals of lawsuits, where through discovery, it was learned the provider was not compliant with federal and state licensure standards.
- Obtained multiple voluntary dismissals of lawsuits where through discovery, it was learned Plaintiff had fraudulently submitted documentation purporting to have an emergency medical condition pursuant to Fla. Stat. 627.736(1)(a)(3).
News & Events
- ROIG Lawyers partner Miguel R. Roura and attorney Paul Michael Gabe presented “Examinations Under Oath – Back to the Future” to Nationwide Insurance Carrier
February 10, 2017
- Florida Supreme Court Allstate Fee Schedule Litigation: Shall We Read The Tea Leaves?
January 12, 2017
- ROIG Lawyers’ Attorneys Present Two Courses to Insurance Adjusters
August 26, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers’ Miami Attorney Wins Attorney Fees, Costs for Defendant Insurer in Dismissed Lawsuit
August 23, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers’ Attorney Joins CLM Alliance Insurance Fraud Committee
June 17, 2016
- ROIG Lawyers’ Paul Michael Gabe Invited To Join CLM Alliance
May 13, 2016
- Roig Lawyers Attorneys and Healthcare Policy Advisor to Present to AssuranceAmerica
August 18, 2015
- ROIG Lawyers Miami Attorneys Featured in The Florida Bar News & Notes
August 16, 2016
- Roig Lawyers Attorneys Publish Articles in Lexology
October 15, 2015
- Roig Lawyers Attorneys Publish Articles in DRI Newsletter
October 1, 2015
- Paul M. Gabe Victory Referenced in Lexology Article
August 7, 2015
Speaker, "Examinations Under Oath- Back to the Future," August 2016.
Co-Presenter, "Emerging Trends in PIP SIU," AssuranceAmerica, August 2015.