"We believe our PEOPLE are our most VALUED resources."
- Fernando L. Roig
At Roig Lawyers diversity is deeply ingrained in our firm identity. We are a minority owned litigation law firm with a unique and rare cultural philosophy that allows us to affirm our STRONG CORE VALUES to better service our clients in the most effective way of conducting business, which supports our collaborative approach in the workplace.
Roig Lawyers recognizes the value of DIFFERENT experiences, perspectives, and cultures and is committed to developing the talents of each individual member of our team. We see our individual differences as an asset that enhances the QUALITY of life for each of us and strengthens what we can accomplish as a firm.
The depth of our cross-cultural understanding and language skills allows us to communicate effectively when addressing the needs of our diverse and changing client base in the global marketplace.
Roig Lawyers is certified by the Southern Florida Minority Supplier Development Council (SFMSDC), ranked #2 by the Daily Business Review on their “Top 25 Most Diverse Law Firms in South Florida” list, and ranked by Law360 as one of the 100 Best Law Firms For Female Attorneys. Roig Lawyers is a designated Minority Business Enterprise as established by the National Association of Minority and Women Law Firms (NAMWOLF), and a member of the Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA) Law Firm Affiliate Network (FAN). A large number of our attorneys currently serve, or have served, in diverse leadership positions throughout our community, including:
- Several of our partners are active members of the Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA), a national not-for-profit membership organization that represents the interests of the more than 100,000 Hispanic attorneys, judges, law professors, legal assistants, and law students in the U.S. and its territories.
- Many of our attorneys are active members of the Cuban American Bar Association; one of our partners served as a director. CABA is one of the largest minority bar associations in the country.
- Several of our female attorneys are members of the Gwen S. Cherry Black Women Lawyers Association
- One of our attorneys is an active member of the International Litigation Division of the American Bar Association
- One of our attorneys serves as the President of the Dade County Defense Bar Association (DCDBA)
Roig Lawyers is COMMITTED to fostering a uniquely DIFFERENT workplace of exceptional professionals of all races, religions, genders, sexual orientations, and family structures.