Roig Lawyers Managing Partner of the Miami Office, Nelson C. Bellido, Moderator at HNBA Region VIII Business and Professional Development Panel
Roig Lawyers, a minority-owned multi-practice litigation law firm dedicated to serving clients across six offices throughout Florida, is a proud sponsor of the HNBA Region VIII breakfast panel session on HNBA’s Legislative Agenda with HNBA national president, Cynthia D. Mares. Nelson C. Bellido will be the moderator for the HNBA Region VIII lunch panel session which will focus on the different ways in which HNBA facilitates business and professional development. The breakfast panel will take place at the Southeast Financial Center in Miami, FL and the lunch panel will be held at Greenberg Traurig’s Miami Office on May 22, 2015.
Panel topics will include:
- Learning effective relationship-building and business development strategies through the HNBA
- HNBA’s Business Development Institute
- HNBA’s Speed Networking and Business Connection Programs
- HNBA’s Business Development and Professional Development CLEs
- HNBA’s Corporate Director Professionalism Training
- HNBA’s Year-Round National and Regional Networking Events and Opportunities
Nelson’s main areas of practice are in complex commercial litigation, insurance defense litigation, insurance fraud special investigations, finance law, products liability, and shareholder and partnership disputes. Nelson has successfully defended Fortune 100 companies in trial matters involving premises liability, products liability, warranty claims, fraud, and breach of contract.
Nelson is a graduate of Duke University (A.B., 1989) and the University of Florida College of Law (J.D., 1992).