Roig Lawyers Attorneys Featured in The Florida Bar News
September 24, 2015
The following Roig Lawyers attorneys were recently featured in The Florida Bar News:
- Bahreddine “Bobby” Hannat (Miami) has been appointed judge advocate for American Legion Harvey W. Seeds Post 29.
- Craig P. Liszt (Miami) has joined Roig Lawyers as an associate focusing on admiralty and maritime law.
- Fernando L. Roig (Founding Partner, Deerfield Beach) wrote a chapter titled “Diversity: An Essential Tool for Dealing with a Multicultural Marketplace” in the book Inside the Minds: Building and Encouraging Law Firm Diversity, Leading Lawyers on Creating and Maintaining an Inclusive Firm Culture, published by Aspatore, a division of Thomson Reuters.
- Jessica Z. Martin (Partner, Deerfield Beach) and Dennis LaRosa (Healthcare Advisor, Tallahassee) presented a program to Travelers Auto Insurance SIU Team in Orlando covering regulatory compliance as it relates to insurance defense.
- Julie Harris Nelson (Miami) has been appointed as the Diversity and Inclusion Committee Liaison for FAWL.
- Nelson C. Bellido (Managing Partner, Miami) has been appointed chair of the Duke Alumni Association Advisory Council.