Mergers & Acquisitions
No two transactions are exactly alike; each is as unique as the participants’ ambitions and objectives.
Accordingly, M&A work demands a combination of in-depth legal experience and broad familiarity with a constellation of industries and deal types. Through close collaboration with our clients, we develop, negotiate, and complete the full range of mid-market purchase, sale, and investment transactions including, but not limited to:
- Acquisition and disposition of portfolio companies
- Distressed Company Transactions, including Bankruptcy Sales
- Joint Ventures
- Proxy Contests and Tender Offers
- Public and Private Mergers
- Purchases and Sales of Investment Management Firms
- Stock-for-Stock Mergers
- Stock and Asset Purchases
- M&A Financings
- Minority Investments in Public and Private Companies
- Workouts and Restructurings
From seed investments to final disposition, today’s businesses face challenges at every stage in their development. Our highly-experienced attorneys represent clients in critical transactions throughout their life cycle – and over time, evolve to become ongoing business advisors. In every case, our firm responds to our clients’ needs with a collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit.