Kristina Davis Forst is a partner in the Deerfield Beach office of Roig Lawyers.
Kristina concentrates her practice in the areas of Personal Injury Protection (PIP), Examinations Under Oath (EUO), fraud (SIU) investigations and Premises Liability.
Kristina has tried cases in County and Circuit Courts involving PIP fraud, billing for services not rendered and premises liability, achieving favorable jury verdicts for her clients. Kristina is a member of the firm’s fraud (SIU) investigations team. As a team member, she assists in identifying and investigating fraud in PIP/No-Fault insurance claims and clinic licensing issues. She also specializes in declaratory actions and counterclaims against clinics and insureds involved in fraud.
Kristina is experienced in research involving records maintained by the Florida Department of Health and the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration. In 2015, Kristina obtained a Health Care Risk Managers License to aid in her research on Health Care protocols and assist clients in their risk management approach.
While in law school, Kristina was a team member of the Nova Trial Association and participated in three competitions in the Southeast region of the United States.
AWARDS AND RANKINGS
- Florida Health Care Risk Management License, Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (2015)
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The American Bar Association, Member
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Member; Judicial Nominating Committee (2016)
- Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- FAWL Strategic Committee, Member
- The Junior League of Greater Fort Lauderdale, Member
- Joe DiMaggio’s Children’s Hospital Diamond Angels Foundation, Member
- Florida, 2012
- U.S District Court, Southern District Florida, 2015