Jason E. Boone is a partner in the Jacksonville office of Roig Lawyers.
Jason is a skilled trial attorney and has extensive experience in the areas of bodily injury/uninsured motorist, personal injury, premises liability, property damage, wrongful death, negligent security, and complex coverage issues.
He has represented various parties and carriers in trial and arbitration. His trial and arbitration experience has dealt with various matters including negligence litigation, breach of contract, breach of restrictive covenant claims, and coverage disputes.
Jason’s work highlights include:
- Summary Judgement granted in favor of insurer based on contract language for underinsured motorist coverage;
- Motion to Dismiss granted in favor of insurer based on an out of state binding arbitration clause in contract;
- Multiple trials resulting in favorable verdicts for a client/carrier leading to an attorneys’ fee and cost recovery
Prior to joining the firm, Jason represented one of the largest insurance carriers in the US. Jason worked for the same carrier as a claims examiner handling moderate to severe injuries and coverage disclaimers and denials prior to attending law school. While in law school, Jason was a member of the Moot Court Honors Society as well as the Trial Advocacy Honors Society.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator, Circuit Court
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Jacksonville Association of Defense Counsel, (Past President, 2020-2022)