Abbi F. Carr is a partner in the Deerfield Beach office of Roig Lawyers.
She concentrates her practice in the areas of Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and No-Fault litigation. Abbi is also co-chair of the firm’s Appellate Division and provides both traditional and appellate services to the firm’s clients.
Abbi represents some of Florida’s largest automobile insurers in state courts throughout Florida. Additionally, she has conducted numerous Examinations Under Oath (EUO) on behalf of Florida automobile insurers in the investigation of PIP and No-Fault insurance claims. Abbi is approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services to teach continuing education claims adjusters and also approved by the Florida Bar to teach continuing legal education courses.
Awards And Rankings
- Florida Super Lawyers: Rising Stars (2016)
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Florida Defense Lawyers, Member
- Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Boca 2015
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, South Palm Beach Chapter, Member
- Florida, 2006
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2006